Search this blog


Home About Contact
Sunday, March 02, 2008

I Earn Money Online - Finally  

I have been looking for a way of how to make money online and haven't been very successful not until recently i came across a blog that talk about paid review program. The first I read that I immediately knew that this was the thing I've been looking for.

In the posting, the guy mentioned the potential in the program. With 4 blogs he could get about 3-4 offers every week for each blogs. With around $10 for an offer he could get $120 (3 x $10 x 4) per week that means $480 per month! For an American this figure might not be so impressive, but for us Indonesian it is a substantial amount of money.

I learned that to be able to join the program, my blog got to meet certain requirements namely got to have google's page rank. At that time i have abandoned my blog and never post any entries. But because of the article, I quickly look for my old blog and worrying weather i still remember the password or not. But, before that i check my blogs' PR at prcheck.info and found out that one blog was PR2 and the other was PR3, unfortunately i can only remember the password for the latter, I totally forgot the information regarding the former.

After that i submitted my blog to five websites they are smorty, sponsoredreview, blogvertise, reviewme and payperpost. Sponsoredreview, blogvertise and reviewme accepted my blog, payperpost hasn't approved it yet and the worse was smorty - it banned my blog. I don't know the reason. Smorty guys, can anybody tell me why my blog was banned?

Any way, i was very happy when i got my first task from reviewme and got $12.4. That was my first time i earn money online. And it was 2 weeks ago. After that i got offers from the other sites and now my money from the internet was $49.9. Not bad for a start.

These things make me feel very exited and i'm starting to go more "professional". I bought a domain 3 days ago and I'm planning to subscribe to an internet connection because all this time every time i want to get online i have to go to an Internet kiosk near my house. It was very ineffective. And wife always complaint every time i leave the house at night (I work during the day) and I'm also planning to get real income maybe start with $1k a month (i guess i can't rely solely on paid review)



What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories