Search this blog


Home About Contact
Saturday, March 01, 2008

Dreaming of Florida  

When I heard the word Florida what I have in mind is a place where the beach is the main attraction and girls with bikinis are the sight that make the beach more beautiful. The reason I have that pictured in my mind is because i used to watch movies that the scenes were in Florida.

I myself have never been to the US, let alone to Florida. But, I think I can find Florida keys vacation rentals when I got the chance to visit it. Because I think there are a lot of vacation rentals in Florida. Or I can just google the world "Florida vacation rentals" and I'm sure I will have lots of options.

However, maybe it is better if I decide first which place to visit. I have to browse some destin vacation rentals and choose one. Yup, that would be better.

Hmm, I almost believe that I'm really going there. That's somehow quite impossible since right now I'm thousands miles from Florida.



What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Dreaming of Florida