Search this blog


Home About Contact
Saturday, March 17, 2007

A Beautiful Surprise  



When ones get a gift most of the time ones will be happy. Sometimes it's not the gift itself that creates the feeling, but the intention does. For example, a grand mosque like the Taj Mahal will make a wife honored, a rose on mother day will make a mother shed tears of happiness or a simple book make a friend even closer. So, can you imagine how I felt when God sent me one of His most beautiful creations as a gift?


The first time I laid my eyes on her, my impression was that she was such a beautiful ,dignified and smart woman. I respected her a lot. Her face was so natural, no cosmetics is evident. Yet, it couldn't hide the beauty. The way she moved her hands and her head when I called her was so graceful just like leaves blown by the wind. Despite those thoughts, I kept them to myself, because I know who I am. Whoever the man is, he must be a very lucky guy.

And then all things changed drastically. She did something that has never even crossed my mind - She called me. It wasn't just an ordinary call, but the kind of call that made me confused, happy and bewildered. After a while, we talked a lot. We had long conversations. We became so close.

Now that leaves me with thousands of questions. Questions that I don't know what the answers are or where to find them. Questions that sometimes I don't want to know the answers. Is it bad? How long will it last? Should I stop it? When am I going to loose her? If that happens, am I be myself again ? Where will it go?

Finally I said to myself that only time will tell. For now I'm quite content. And be grateful for the gift.

Thank you for the beautiful surprise...


What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ A Beautiful Surprise

  • Anonymous
    12:07 AM  

    What a wonderful story
    i also have beutiful surpris like u',o...ya at least you have to know what will happen if your beautiful surprise is gone because sooner or later time will tell right...?.And i think i would love to be ur' Beutiful Surprise.

    luv
    mpie