Search this blog


Home About Contact
Sunday, October 01, 2006

Starting To Write  

Writing is difficult. Nobody disagrees with that-especially in English because English isn't my mother tongue and because writing is not my habit either.

So here i am , 4 o'clock in the afternoon, in front of a computer inside a cubicle in a warnet-stands for warung intrenet (literaly means Internet kiosk)-on Margonda Street, Depok, Indonesia, desperately trying to produce a piece of writing-in English!

Imagine that i have to express myself in a language that is foreign in my country, with all the rules of grammar and tenses that are pulling me backwards, hindering my fingers to move and making the words come out so slow that could bore a clown.

But, then again, i have to be able to get rid all of those obstacles and see them as challenges. Absorb every energy the pulls produce and use it to make the brain produce more words and more words.

So, that's all for the first page of my blog. Hopefuly this one page will generate thousands more pages. Just like confucius said-a thousand mile journey starts with one step.



What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



7 comments: to “ Starting To Write

  • Anonymous
    3:37 AM  

    Loh, ini udah lama distarter kok nggak jalan-jalan ya? Masih di garasi terus... :P

  • Anonymous
    11:18 AM  

    Thanks a lot for what You are doing!Information, that I managed to find here
    is extremely useful and essential for me!With the best regards!
    David

  • Anonymous
    4:02 AM  

    In vids, you mean, Doc?
    hydrocodone online

  • Anonymous
    9:02 PM  

    Great job done, keep it up!with the best regards!

  • aqputri.blogger.com
    12:35 AM  

    hi..mr. ujang, nice blog ;) in here im be able to learn english from u...keep on writing always...

    Wassalam,
    Putri

  • Anonymous
    1:26 AM  

    Assalam mu'alaikum Mr. Ujang,

    nice to read ur nice blog. I'll wait for ur another postings to enlarge my english knowledge. May u share ur ability to others.

    Wassalam,
    -dwi-

  • Anonymous
    10:27 PM  

    wow good story dude