Search this blog


Home About Contact
Monday, April 14, 2008

My Unlucky Day  

Today, was not a very good day for me. I think I can blame in on the rain for this (can I ?)

The first reason is that because of the rain I couldn't teach. FYI, beside working in a securities company, I also teach in educational institution that teaches English.

So, I work at the office from 8 pm until five in the morning (just like any other employees). At 5 o'clock, I will rushed to LIA (the name of the institution) and will get there at 6.30, it takes 1,5 hours to get there.


But not today. It was raining like hell and the wind was blowing with madness. It was quite impossible for me to go to LIA since I ride motorcycle and my windbreaker was ripped off all over (I bought the cheap one, only $5). Even if I force myself to go through the rain, I would be wet all over by the time I get there. So I decided not to go and notified my friend about it.

The second reason is still related with the previous one. You see, I ride motorcycle to go to the office. Since the parking lot is an open space, I cover my motorcycle with a kind of water-proof material to protect the paint coating from the heat of the sun. When I was about to leave the office, I found out that my motorcycle was standing there with no cover at all. Where is the cover? It was gone. Somebody must've taken it. damned!

So you see, today is one of those days when you really think that you're the most unlucky guy on the planet.




What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ My Unlucky Day