Search this blog


Home About Contact
Sunday, April 20, 2008

Can't open any blogspot blog  

There's something strange happening for the last few days: I can't open any blog that is hosted in blogspot. Well actually it is like this. I can open the blog in blog spot today, but a few hours later i can't open it again.

This thing really pissed me off. I can't see what my blog look like, i can post though. I have spred quite a lot link exchange requests and I bet all oh them are replying though my shout box at which i can't see. It's really terrible.

I just hope the guys at bloggers would be aware of this and fix this bug soon.


Links to this post

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ Can't open any blogspot blog

  • -edz-
    6:11 PM  

    hi there. thanks for dropping by my blog a couple of days ago. sure we can exchange links. i've already added you on my list. hope you can visit my page more often. =) see yah around. happy blogging!

  • Walk Through Money Online Journal
    2:18 AM  

    Same here, experiencing some problem downloading my blogspot.. Anyway, I can't find your blogroll here.. Please update me where is it because I cant find my link... Thanks

  • Embracing Health For Life
    8:04 AM  

    May be thats why I cant find my link here. Visit me when the problem is over. Thanks