Search this blog


Home About Contact
Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Winding Road to Broadband Connetion  

I have decide to use the service of one ISP in My city. However, it seems things are always get in my way.


The first, I forgot that my computer doesn't have any LAN card. So when the people from yhr ISP came, they couldn't do anything. After thet I bought a lan card and installed it myself. But, another misfortune came. This time it was my computer. It decided to stop operating. I borrow a computer from my brother in law. And you know what, this time it was the phone line that was broken.

At the and I still have to use the dial up connection which is slower and more expensive





What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories