Search this blog


Home About Contact
Monday, March 17, 2008

So far...  

So far, I only rely my income from review and adsense. The bigger is review, it’s a little bit difficult to earn money from adsense since the traffic to this blog is still small. However, I’m beginning to see some progress from this blog.


Today, I logged in to my technorati account and I saw that the authority of this my other blog (dojimonster.com) has risen a little bit from a low 0 to a bit higher 4. It means I have four links from other blogs which was not a coincidence since I put those links. Mostly I got the backlinks from posting comments on popular blogs such as Jonhatan Ledgers’, fatihsyud.com and others. I don’t know whether google counts these links or not. At least my authority in technorati went up 

The dollar in my adsense account still sit soundly at a modest $3,43. Nevertheles, 50% of it generated through this blog which means this blog really has some potentials. The other 50% comes from my 3 years-old-blog, the one that I used only to get review tasks.

I have already set up some plans for this blog. The plans cover the basic in seo such as the content, posting interval and promotion. We’ll see what happens next.



What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ So far...