Search this blog


Home About Contact
Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Daughter is Sick  


My youngest daughter, Indiana, is sick now. She got diarrhea. She's been in the hospital for 4 days. But she's getting better now. She has gotten her rosy cheek back. Unlike the day when she was admitted in to the hospital. At that time she was very weak and pale. Although that is a good news, still I personally think, the cost is very high.


Just imagine, with my $300 a month income, i have to spent about $100 until today. And that was just for the medication. I still have to pay for the doctor's visit and for the cost of spending some nights in the hospital.

Unfortunately, she's not covered by any insurance. The others are already covered, but since she's still 11 months old (not a year yet) so the insurance company won't cover for her. I haven't got any insurance coverage from my work. because I'm still in the probation.

Well any way, I'm glad that she's recuperating. hopefully she can go home today. She's getting bored there. Who wouldn't?


What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ My Daughter is Sick

  • Anonymous
    12:58 PM  

    That's a beautiful name! I hope your daughter is back on her feet soon. It's hard to make it sometimes when you have a family. There are so many expenses.

  • Anonymous
    4:46 AM  

    yeah you're right. But i'm a survivor. Thx for commenting :)