Search this blog


Home About Contact
Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Awaited News!  

The good news finally came into my inbox. Pay Per Post approved my blog! Yes that's right. I AM now eligible to get all those great opps. Although I have written for other pay per post brokers, but PPP is something else. It's like I'm now moving to a higher level.


The reason I was all so excited (it' so obvious isn't it?) is because I had applied to PPP 5 times and I always got rejected not until today. When I opened my inbox, Wala! there it was. I'm just gonna quote the letter from PPP here:

Hello Ujang Primana Iryanto,

This is a notification letting you know that your PayPerPost blog, Write Everyday , has been approved and is now available.
You can now take opportunities and write about them on your blog.

http://www.postiecon.com

Thank you,

The PayPerPost Team
http://payperpost.com
http://blog.payperpost.com

If you have any questions or comments regarding this message, please send us a note by clicking on 'Contact Support' at the bottom of any page within your PPP account. Thank you!!

150 N. Orange Ave.
Suite 412
Orlando, FL 32801

The first time I heard about PPP is from a guy's blog. There, he listed down all the paid review brokers he joined. I was very interested the first time I read about it so I decided to apply to all those paid review brokers. I got accepted by all except PPP. I was very frustrated at that time, but now it's all gone.

It's a tougher competition here on PPP so I guess I just have to work harder to interact with other blogger, promote my blog, exchange link and everything else needed to improve my tact score.

Hopefully, I will get more money so that I can get the laptop I have always dreamed of.

Wish me luck :)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ The Awaited News!

  • Anonymous
    7:46 AM  

    Hi Ujang! Thanks for linking me to your blog. I will link you up, too! Congrats on doing PPP.

  • Jerla Oh lalala
    8:05 AM  

    congrats wellcome to the world. tnx for adding me il add u too in my list