Search this blog


Home About Contact
Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Accidental Linkbait  

The first time I created this blog, I didn’t what know the purpose and the direction was. I just, you know, following other people. They have a blog, I got to have one or even more than one.

So that’s why if you look at my early post date, there was a huge time gap almost 2 years I stopped posting.


Then, this paid review thing showed up, and I found out that only this blog meets the requirement (actually I have another blog that has PR 2, but I was so silly I forgot the user name and the password). So that’s why you see many posts for the last two months.

Because of that, I also started to find something to write about ang beginning to join community sites like Digg and Tehcnorati.

I also tried to find some ideas to post in this blog, until I read this article about Terri and Bindi Irwin visiting the Indonesian Safari Park from a local newspaper. I rewrote the news, add a little opinion and submitted it to Digg.

And after that, traffic kept coming to that post. I can tell that from the feedjit script I installed. Most of them are from Australia. I don’t know how they got here. It looks like they were referred by somebody.

Is that what people call linkbat? If that so, well I guess that was an accidental linkbait, since I didn’y do that in purpose.




What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Accidental Linkbait

  • Anonymous
    10:28 PM  

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.