Search this blog


Home About Contact
Friday, February 29, 2008

Bar Stools  


Stools are interesting objects. It is exciting to sit on one because sometime you get the feeling of anxiety every time you sit on it because of its height. So that’s why tools are usually put next to a table so that people who sit on it can balance his body by resting his hands on the table.

You usually see a stool on bars – it is called a Bar Stool. We can also find a stool in a restaurant or at a pool place. But, I’ve never seen a stool at schools.

Stools are also made of various materials. You can find a stool made of wood, metal, wood + metal, aluminum.

You can put a stool inside a room (indoor) or even out at the backyard.

I have a stool at home, but I rarely sit on it. I usually use it as a step if I want to reach something on a high place in my house such as install a lamp, get something on the wardrobe or wind my antique clock.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Bar Stools